Google

Saturday, September 03, 2005

A thinger for a new Day

Today, I spraypainted some school supplies with a stencil I cut out. It was fun, and now my school supplys have a unique and personalized feel to them.

So Fridays shall be "Impromptu Poem Day." I'm going ot write a poem in a two-minute time limit and only edit for spelling and commas. Maybe capitilization but ah well. Ready? Steady? GO!

---
Great world upon thee,
Times that we do live.
Cutting down the giving tree.

We waste away as cities crash.
The victims drown.
The rats eat the bodies of the fallen.

The rats will eat us too some day.
The rats will conquer all.
---

I'd have to say that reads alright. I'm gonna title it, Nibbled Face. Looking forward to another Friday's poem.

Oh and my life. Same as yesterday really. My locker will smell like tuna and mayonaise for a while because my lunch leaked, but ultimately the day was fairly uneventful. I'll go ahead and say it was an alright day.

Goodbye until tomorrow, sooner, or later. I tend to be unreliable.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home