Google

Sunday, September 04, 2005

My eye is the hurtiness...

Alright, reader, or readers as the situation may be, I'd like to start today's post with an apology. My poem from Friday was shitty. Sure it was written in 2 minutes, but my problem was that it made me sound like stupid emo bitch. I'd like to assure my reader(s) that I am in fact, not a stupid emo bitch.

With that out of the way, I'd like to recomend a movie I watched last night. Man On Fire. It was really done spectacularly. The soundscape was well-done, the lighting was excellent, and there were lots of spiffy post-production effects worked in there. If you get the oppurtunity, I highly recomend watching the movie. Because it kicks ass alot.Later, I shall add it to my Favorite movies list.

Today, I went to the Dump, and found a ton of old technology magazines. Which for me was like finding a small lump of gold in the shape of a teird. Just a lot of fun to see, and in the end, still worth something. Well at least they're worth something to me. I'd say they were an excellent find.

I also just watched 10 things I hate About You. Which started off excellently, and about 20 minutes into the movie, stopped being very funny. I guess they ran out of good jokes at that point. Worth watching though.

In case you were wondering, about the post's title, it has to do with my sister. my sister acts very nice to most people, and all of her frustraitons and anger, she takes out on me. Just me, because everyone else must think she is a wonderful and kind person or something like that.

Well back to my eye. I was watching Ten Things I hate About You, and despite my awesome soundsystem, I can't hear most movies without turning the volume up kinda loud. She was trying to sleep in the room below me which was a problem because I happen to have a subwoofer. So she turned down the volume drastically. From there, I put it up a little bit, and she kept coming back into my room turning the volume down to her setting. This repeated for a while until she tried to take my remote. I refused to give it to her, so she started trying to make me a punching bag. She pushed my arms down, utterly making them useless, seeing as she had both gravity and her strength against me. She was punching me, and in effort to defend myself, I kicked her in the neck. She got really pissed off, and started kicking me some more, eventually right in my eye. That hurt like hell. If you have the choice, opt not to get kicked in the eye. It hurts for a while. But that wasn't the end of it. Satisfied that she'd hurt me, she walked up removed the DVD from the player and took it out of my room. I don't feel like recounting the rest, but uh..

Things I wound up throwing at her:
My cat. Her name is Lizzie.

Things She wound up throwing at me:
My fan.
My desk chair.

For those worried, nothing was broken, and the cat forgave me instantly.

But I need to decide a gimmick for Saturdays.

Ah, I got an idea for Saturday's gimmick. Link to a good free song download.

This Saturday's link is to Stickshift Rocketship's spectacular song, Monkey People. Please enjoy the song.
http://www.swankcountry.com/ssrs/mp3/greatesthits/Monkey%20People.mp3

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home