Google

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Only Per Via Technicality is this late!

Bah! Almost late on todays update. Another couple of minutes, and its tomorrow.

Sunday's Gimmick is a drawing. This is an old one I still like. In the future, drawings will be fresh.

Experience the excellence of my early forays into Photoshop for coloring pictures!

Today, I made marshmallows from a recipe I found on the internet. I screwed up by adding a little more salt than the recipe called for. A little goes along way when added to whipped gelatin.

Then later, I tried to install Linux on this computer. In such an attempt, I was unsuccessful, and I lament that. I'm gonna try again eventually. But I'm gonna need some expert help.

For those interested, the distro of Linux was Fedora Core 4.

Ah, all my posting finished and only 3 minutes til tomorrow. (The time at the bottom of the post is when I started writing, not when I finished.)

Until next time. Yay for Labor day!

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home