Google

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Poorly Executed Piece of Bloggery

This blog is shameful. I intended at the beginning to update it everyday with some piece I could manage to render from my ass, but I feel like I failed at that. My updates are far too rare, and often are literally just stuff I happened to have lying around.

I also decided I'd try and keep this away from the woeful muckery that has made up some of my recent posts, "there are few things I hate more than the times when I hate myself" is just the type of thing I wanted to avoid when I started this blog. 

I'd like to continue doing this, but everyime I say that, it heralds much time of not updating. I'm gonna try though. I'll see if I can make my Mac or my Gmail account send me automatic updates telling me to update my blog. 

Coming soon: Previously Promised Rant about the Public Domain law in the U.S. 

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home