Google

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Eh... sorry for lack of updatation.

Well I have a perfectly logical and reasonable edxplanation for why I did not update yesterday. That reason is quite simple. I forgot.

Yesterday, in Public Speaking, I did my reading from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and I apparently spoke entirely too fast. And now in re-reading the book, I find I'm using too damned many nuances in the style of Douglas Adams. But eh... might make me funnier and that would always be good.

However, today, in that very same class, Patrick Dale demonstrated his awesome abilities as a speaker with his clipping from "Of Mice and Men." I swear it was an almost perfect rendition of the clipping. He'd have a little to work on if he wanted to compete with his speetch but it was good, very good.

And in that same class, Kevin proved he could turn even an exciting timeless tale into a boring monotone load of crap. Way to go Pro-lifer! Ans also sorry to Kevin if you're reading this.

Then there was also this bonfire thinger today that also included paying to smash an old van. Smashing a van was a great bunch of fun. I got to take out 3 tail-lights.

But then Pat, he took out all but the last little bit of hinge on one of the doors which just further proved his awesomeness because it was really cool to watch him just thrash that thing.

Oh and I read this terribley spiffy article a few minutes ago and I'd say it was wholly entertaining.
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051014/hayward_01.shtml


Oh and a poem! I need to do a poem.

The flame an orange flutter
The wood turns to ash.
The plastic melts
Then smoke fills the eyes.
Irritating eyes.
Uncontrollably cries.
The plastic was yours
Jackass steals the fun
But that really wasn't the issue.


Until next day that I do not forget to update this, you are to be satisfied I would hope.

Good night my reader(s)!

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i control everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home