Google

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my drawing of mine and a bunch of my friends' mad eup characters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a good drawing of Darkshadow and a crappy one of some nameless character I drew.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a crappy drawing of Darkshadow. Though it really looks alright. THe design is hard to mess up. Thus concludes my gushing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Actually, at the end of this I conclude my gushing. This is another character I created years ago (6th grade) and somehow still like. The design is just simple and charismatic. He is timeless and trancends poor drawing skills. And also, just a notice, the 6th grade is kind of a low point for my drawings when I look back at the folder. I can't help but think, "God, what the Hell was I thinking?"

That's not so much of a gush really, but as though you really wanted to hear me gush about something. Gushing is really kinda boring. And as a gimmick, I intend to replace it with something else.

Hmm... short but sweet, not horrible. I'm satisfied with this post. It has well-compressed images.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home