Google

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sorry, my blog is boring on the weekend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another day went by wherein nothing happened.

Also, new episodes of Family Guy and American Dad were shown today. Both were extremelyt awesome, especially Family Guy.

Oh, and spiffy. Google stock is noew at $315.36. Google is doing pretty damned awesome. Apple is at $53.20 and thats also pretty good. Why do I know this? Because I have widgets that show me the stock prices when I press F8 on my laptop. Congratulations Apple and Google. I just wish I actually owned those stocks.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you had those stocks too. Liz and i are thinking about making a chicken blog. Can you help us, oh wise one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home