Google

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nezumi

Today, I'm writing this in a text file throughout the day as they happen. I don't intend to make this regular but I am doing it today.

9:19 a.m.
I am very glad. There was good news regarding the test that made a car-wreck of my nerves. The teacher said that she will drop one test per grading period per student. So that one will not count. I just have to make sure I don't screw up any more.

I'm gonna start taking notes now.

10:13 a.m.
The first part of english was farily uneventful. At least it wasn't difficult. The assignment was done easily and quickly.

So at least it wasn't painful. Later I'm gonna be working on a second rough draft for my narrative, which I'll post up here eventually.

10:27 a.m.
WTF? We have a Great 100s test tomorrow? Shouldn't they perhaps, tell us that before hand? At least it has its own grade on the report card and effectively does not matter because it affeccts no other class.

5:18 p.m.
I'm at home now, but at school, apparently I did something to piss off a substitute teacher in seventh period. I don't exactly understand what I did, but I can still do the "punishment" of having to write an apology letter to Ms. Zablocki.

In other news, I got a free monitor. It was going to be thrown away, but I claimed it. It is mine now. Its pretty nice, flat CRT with USB ports built in. I just hope that it has good picture quality and all of that jazz. If not, all I've lost is the extra time it took me to carry it.

Also, I'd like to say now to anyone from my school who has been reading this blog, I have a Palm Pilot for sale. Prices are negotiable. Its in good condition too. Talk to me.

Ooh, today is a day in which I am supposed to rant angrily.

The radio frequently fucks over good songs by playing them ten million times per week. Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a good song, but after you've heard it eight billion times, you absolutely despise it. Whereas you might have been enjoying a song previously, possibly even singing along, you are now probably cringing when the song comes on, because it is usually painful to to hear it at that point.

Its sad, because now Wake me Up When September Ends is poised to take that same fate. And apparently, on that same album the song Holiday was fucked in the same way.

Its a damn shame because these are all very excellent songs, and my heart goes out to all those who are now hating those songs or are going to hate them. I'm truly sorry for you and thats why I have made a conscious effort to stop listening to radio.

If you go to my school, please talk to me about that Palm Pilot.

And for those wondering about this post's title, it means "rats" in Japanese.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

4 Comments:

At September 21, 2005 9:06 PM, Blogger Cy "Brazanthr" Parker said...

I'm not sure, but I think you're spamming. Please stop.

 
At September 23, 2005 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spam is scrumptious, my puppet GW likes it w/ mayo. Who's your daddy?

 
At September 24, 2005 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are spam bots...not people you cant just tell them to stop...you have to deleate your name off of there blog list...thats the only way....dumb fuck

 
At September 25, 2005 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha loser....youve got spam....you fucking bastard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home