Google

Sunday, September 11, 2005

There is something I forgot to write about yesterday.

I felt my post about my sister and I fighting earlier was good, so here is a followup from what happened yesterday.

Stevie wanted her nose pierced. Mom took her to the place and they required ID which Stevie forgot to bring, so she couldn't get it pierced taht day. When she came home, she was totally pissed off. She came into my room, and started using the phone.
"Why can't you use your phone?"
She said something abotu the type of phone or something.
"Well can you take my phone and leave my room."
"No."
So I had an authority in the house intervene. She told Stevie to get out and she continued to stubbornly stay in my room.
Pointing towards the door, I said, "Out."
I did this a couple more times.
She started kicking me.
I forget what happened next exactly, but I remember that soon afterward, she cornered me onto my bed. As she moved in to hit me more, I kicked her. It was the most magnificent kick I had ever in my life landed. She fell right on the ground. Then she got really pissed at me. She picked up my fan and threw it at me before storming out of the room.

I wonder waht she did with the phone during all of that. I should ask the witnesses because I forget. I'm not normally such a violent person I don't think.

Today, well, not much happened. Stuff, I guess. We got a new washing machine finally replacing the old dead one. This one leaks a lot though...

I also played a lot of Farcry.

Your MP3. Thank you all for waiting patiently for it.
http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/Things_That_Dont_Exist.mp3
Its a funny song called Things that don't exist. Please enjoy it for I believe it is awesome.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home