Google

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mein Gott!

I missed an update! I can't believe this! I've had the blog for LESS THAN A WEEK AND I HAVE ALREADY MISSED AN UPDATE. I have to say taht is pathetic. I was really trying to maintain this blog...

Today was very stressful. I finally got my summer work done even though school started a while ago. At least the looming Hell of unfinished work is gone away. I have a lot of homework today.

The class uniformly exploded at the teacher because we were all very much pissed off at the nature of this assignment.

The assignment was obviously not busywork but in all ways it felt like busywork. It was 8 pages of questions analyzing this short passage. The questions were almost ALL THE EXACT SAME THING with only the subtlest of differences. And a part of the asssignment was picking up the subtleties which I can respect, but it didn't feel like something respectable when I did the work.

All it felt like was answering the same damn question like 6 fucking times. The entire class exploded at the teacher in a fit of hatred at the short passage we were analyzing and the work we were doing. But I was pissed off before they were.

..FUCKING HATE THAT ASSIGNMENT...


...I have work I need to do, but first I need a gimmick for Wednesday and Tuesday. I need some ideas.

Wednesday shall be rant day. I have already accomplished that.

Tuesday is umm... Mini-Movie-Review Day:

Today I review the movie Commando with Ah-nuld.

The movie is a pure cliche of action movies. Terrorists kidnapped his daughter and will only give her back if he does work for them. He must save his daughter and stop (KILL) the terrorists before their heinous plan can be acted out.

The rest of the movie once the premise is established is nothing but a bunch of stuff getting blwn up and people getting killed. I must say, the movie is just a lot of fun. It provides nothing for an intellect, but its an excellently stupid movie that is a thrillling view.

RECOMENDED! (sp?)

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home