Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It is not yet at Miss #3

I'm on time today, yay!

It is the thirteenth, though unfortunately, it is not a Friday. No wealths of abandoned good luck to absorb are available.

Tht was random...

and stupid...

Anyway, my Public Speaking teacher thinks I could do quite well in the "Dramatic Interpretation" category of Public Speaking competitions. I need to look for a "narrative poem" and show it to him so I can prepare.

Thats really the majority of all that happened today.

I'm really close to being able to take my game design codenamed Operation: PAYFORCOLLEGE and getting it programmed for a fee via Rentacoder.

I greatly look forward to that.

Alright, now I shall the condense the sucktacularity or greatness of a movie into a tiny review. I shall consult my memory of viewed films now!

Drowning Mona is an absolutely excellent movie that does nothing but entertain and force the viewer to laugh. I use the word "force" in the most gregarious way possible.

The plot is about the murder of the most despicable person in the town. (Mona Dearly) Absolutely everyone is at least kind of glad that she's dead because she's just that much of a bitch. Danny Devito plays the cop on the case and he realizes that everyone is a suspect and no one wants the murderer to go to jail. Thats a subpar synopsis. I assure you that the film is far more hilarious than I am.

It has good music too, especially during the film's climax.

The movie has an excellent cast consisting of many people I don't care about and Danny Devito. The strongest and funniest performances are given by Marcus Thomas who plays the son of Mona Dearly. He is a fat loser who is only slightly less despicable than Mona and has the funniest jokes and lines.

In one scene, he puts some doughnuts on his mother's grave as a tribute. Then as the scene progresses, he says, "She's dead, she won't miss this." and takes a doughnut. Then a little later he takes another doughnut.

Its a funny albeit sometimes disturbing movie. Worth a watch if you ever get the oppurtunity. And if the oppurtunity actually does arise, I DEMAND YOU WATCH IT!

Oh, and my friend has a site now too. I feel like plugging that.
www.thegoggleboy.com enjoy.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not neerly as cool as the stevie fight. be nicer to your bitchy little sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home