Google

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Not a missed update.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a gimmick for yesterday. Well, actually its for Friday, but I did yesterday's gimmick on Friday because I got confused.

And today, I bought some toasters which I thouroughly shined.

TWO MINUTE POETRY! GO!

Expanding and contracting.
Falling in after it rises.
Breathing life out of and into air.
It is nothing but spectacular.
Body movements inexacting
And systems circulating.
Life.
Improbability.
Statistical anomaly.
We've won a gamble.

Thats all for to-day. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. (Hopefully)

And I'd like to apologize to anyone who thought I was acting like a douche yesterday with the "Fucking Prick" and all of that shit. Yea... That was pretty stupid. It seemed like it would be funny and if anyone got a laugh out of it, then great, but umm... it was pretty stupid. Don't intend to do it again.

And one last thing before I post this, I'd like to thank you all for visitting my site. I have over ten readers if I am guaging from my hitcounter correctly. Hurray, for my bloated ego has provided entertainment for such a vast quantity of people. No, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm actually impressed with my ability to gain ten readers. Please make it a regular thing to read my blog. I greatly appreciate it.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

3 Comments:

At September 19, 2005 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock! Although it isn't necessary to apologize for self-expression, it's pretty cool that you did. I dig the poetry too!

 
At September 19, 2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Cy "Brazanthr" Parker said...

Well, when I feel like it was stupid afterward, I like to apologize for wasting people's time.

 
At September 20, 2005 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree w/ doodle, Very cool you are. You are funny. Nobody wasted time reading your blog. I liked the angst about mr kenny. No big deal you are, (as they say), "keepin' it real."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home