Google

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A day in which things happened is described below.

Today, I found out my sister got accepted for a foreign exchange student program. Later this year, she is headed off to Australia. While she in Aussie Land, she'll be no where near me and no news could make me happier than that.

She's gonna be on the other side of the planet. She couldn't possibly be farther away from me without leaving Earth. I will be rid of my tormentor for several glorious months!

Thus concludes my gushing and begins my description of my day.

At school, things went normally. In Public Speaking, I elected not to speak first as I was not prepared, and rather, I chose to speak tomorrow. So today, there was a funny skit performed by Patrick and Ben as well as a mediocre one performed by Cat and Saawan. Then there was a boring toneless speech given by Kevin. I'm sorry if you're reading this Kevin, but I simply fail to care about what makes a good religious leader.

I shall speak tomorrow on the failed machinations of the Video Game Industry in a speech that sounds far too much like the Scratchware Manifesto. I believe in coffee-enriched morning work to solve such problems.

I think I did ok in that Latin quiz.

My Mom was late picking me up from school today. 45 minutes late... And then when I complained about it, my sister started yelling at me and just in general being a bitch.

I can't wait for her to leave.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is good news about Stevie. I am so happy for both of you.

 
At September 28, 2005 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man i think all they got in Austrailia is a bunch of c'm'niss. You better watch out, she's gonna come back a damn lesbian, pinkey, red. Mark my words.

 
At September 28, 2005 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time to bring down the man. This jerk wouldnt know a good thing if it got on its knees in front of him & started working on his zipper. Get that brat out of the house. Great. And just meybee, the life experiance she recieves will make her more understanding and less mean. This is pretty cool. I am ALWAYS right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home