Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

16 glorious bits.

Seriously, today I did nothing except sit around and watch TV. Oh yea and I played chess.

Picture time! 16bit space paintings!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of them uses one method of compression and the other uses another. I find they both have their charms but you are free to disagree and tell me how much they suck in my comments. And I promise that I will respond to such comments about how much you think my artwork isn't good.

Oh, and also, for some reason I want to build a barn. I don't think it'll happen but for some reason I want to. I think I could do it provided I had the lumber, but then... what the Hell would I do with a barn and where would I put it?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Don't think much'll happen tomorrow either. I get the day off of school! Yay! I'm gonna play video games and watch movies!

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Cy "Brazanthr" Parker said...

By the way, I lost the Chess game. It was still fun though. My opponent played interestingly and I had a good time trying to counter his moves. Good times were had by all.

 
At October 11, 2005 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you lost your game. A barn would be the coolest. Mebee you could help liz and I build some of the out buildings for the dream, B&B/ organic farm/ Ostraches/ chicken $ other delicious animal farm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home