Google

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

God's faithful, turn away now.


I wrote a little something today. I wanted to write a rock opera and started writing some lyrics. I'm honestly, quite unhappy with them, but I feel like I should publish them anyway. THis is a shittily written semi-rhyming presentation of aetheism that fits a meter pretty closely. Try singing it to the tune of "Offend in Every Way" by The White Stripes.

Select the text to read it.
So you love your god,
You think he loves you too?
What if its not true?
Isn't that just odd?
You think you love your God.
What if he aint' there?
That something you could bear?
Is that worse for you?
Unspectacular, that's true.
But this much, I know.
Ther ain't a God, no mo'.

The Bible's full of shit.
Packed quite thick with it.
Death sentences abound.
God's evil all around.
That wnat you want from Him?
A holy murderer?


That is not public domain verse no matter how much you despise it.

I don't like it because I feel that it isn't ok to unabashedly attack anything without presenting evidence. I'm not happy with its quality in any way.

IF you want some good evidence for aetheism, turn to the Aetheism section on Squidi.net or Google. Search "Bible Inconsitency." You'll find plenty of stuff.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

1 Comments:

At March 04, 2006 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLT SHIT! true and biting. marinating in self-rightiousness. I LOVE it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home