Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

More Vagrant Story Screenshots

For my readers, I have now added more Vagrant Story Screenshots! Hopefully, this is entertaining enough for my readers. Also, I managed to cheaply get a copy of the game and am going through it in an emulater. As soon as I figure out how to take screenshots using this emulater, I'll be taking plenty more of them.

I like to game's battle system. Its a little bit cumbersome but there is apparently some real strategy going on because it lets you choose which body part to target in your attacks. I assume that a headshot does most damage but attacking legs, or arms will reduce the effectiveness of running or attacking. I'm not sure what attacking the body does though. I guess you just have a really good chance of not missing.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home