Google

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spore Gameplay Video - Google Video

Spore Gameplay Video - Google Video

I'm sorry to degrade to link-blogging, but this video was just too damned awesome. Its a video of Will Wright playing his upcoming video game Spore. The whole thing is absoutely incredible and I wholeheartedly look forward to the game Spore now after watching it.

Its kind of an important thing for the Game Industry because the game was made with an exceptionally small amount of people. As opposed to the massive 40+ person dev teams that are often utilized today, Spore is being made with about a dozen people and almost all of them are programmers rather than artists. Almost all of the art in the game is generated from the code.

Its really really incredible to think about. And the video is cool. But I warn you, its a half-hour long, so make sure you got some time before you decide to wach it.

Bow down to my awesome-ness for I am nifty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home